CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

Today is My Chemical Romance's birthday! 6 years ago today their first full-length album, I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love, was released. The current members of the band are Gerard Way (vocals), Mikey Way (bass), Ray Toro (guitar, backing vocals), Frank Iero (rhythm guitar, backing vocals) and Bob Bryar (drums). They have 3 full length albums- I brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge and The Black Parade- and 2 live CD/DVD albums- Life On The Murder Scene and The Black Parade Is Dead! This month I will be doing song and album reviews by MCR so stay in touch!

The Band Site

Info On My Chem

My Opinion- Gerard Way

Inspiring Stories Inspired By Yours Truly

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Six years!! Wow!! o.0
I can't believe how far they've come! I've never been more proud to be a fan <33
And it makes me even more happy thy're finally getting a well-deserved break! lol

Savy said...

I know, it's amazing, right? Long live MCR!