CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sex On Fire

Happy New Year everybody! I have a bunch of new songs and videos that I bought over winter break so I will be posting a lot.


My first post is about a song called Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon. I first heard this song while I was watching Fuse and I couldn't get it out of my head. Whenever that happens I know I have to buy it.

I really do love this guy's voice and I especially like when he sings "You" because his voice cracks and I just love listening to it :P

I'm not so sure about the lyrics. You can make your own interpretation, but I'm mostly posting about this song for the sound of it which is not something I always do. So enjoy!

Sex On Fire (official video, sorry, but the embedding is disabled)

Sex On Fire- Kings Of Leon

Lay where you're laying
Don't make a sound
I know they're watching
They're watching

All the commotion
The kiddie like play
Has people talking
Talking

You
Your sex is on fire

Dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving

Soft lips are open
Them nuckles is pale
Feels like you're dying
Your dying

You
Your sex is on fire
And so
Were the words to transpire

Hot as a fever
Rattling bones
I could just taste it
Taste it

But it's not forever
But it's just tonight
Oh we're still the greatest
The greatest
The greatest

You
Your sex is on fire
You
Your sex is on fire

And so
Were the words to transpire

And you
Your sex is on fire
And so
Were the words to transpire

1 comments:

Jenna said...

I adore this song <3

My local alternative radio station couldn't get enough of it, aha. That's where I first heard it.

However, I did hear of a different Kings of Leon song from Fuse (specifically, Steven's Untitled Rock Show; we miss you, man). I'll be posting that on music.is.life, so check it out (: