CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Idol is back!

I have been super busy and even though I haven't had time to read people's blogs and comment and what not, I finally found a video of someone's audition from American Idol who I really liked and I just wanted you all to hear him.


I think this guy has an amazing voice. It's so powerful and it completely takes up the whole room! I love what he did with Somewhere Over The Rainbow and let me tell you- he sang the CRAP out of that song! He also just looks like a really nice, fun guy that I would love to hang out with <3>
lol
So here is the link to Von Smith singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow for his American Idol audition: (click here!)

I will post ASAP! I have a lot of music to review :)

1 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

hi.
I get those piks for my blog from google. just type Emo in the search box!
I've tagged you. check out my blog to know what you have to do :)