CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congrats to David Cook!

Congratulations, David! If for some reason you don't know what I mean, David Cook just won American Idol on Wednesday. I'm so glad America finally got it right! I was expecting David Archuleta to win because he's cute, young, sweet and a great ballad singer. But David Cook was definitely more of a musician and had more experience. America always votes for the cute one, but they finally got it right! Of course, I would have been extremely happy if either Davids won; they're both stars. Here are a couple of my fave performances by Cook:

Innocent


Billie Jean


Rock on David Cook! Woo hoo!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Three cheers for David Cook! <3
I agree; both Davids had undeniable talent, but I think Cook has more of a career ahead of him. Can't wait for his first album! :D
Sweet blog by the way. I'll check back often :)